8.12.2009

Vietnamese Foodies

After the so many meetings and brain`brainstorming's, i decided to indulge for awhile... indulgence means my love for cooking, i went to the nearest grocery store and bought ingredients for my veggie spring rolls and ala phoa soup... naks! why Vietnamese fud? I have my rice noodles and my rice wrapper on stock, so to save a bit i just bought some of the things i needed, like the supposed to be pork loin, but to no avail i just bought the ordinary pique part, bought a lot of cilantro for it is a must if ure into Vietnamese cooking.... i still have squid balls too, so mostly veggies are the only one i need to buy.... and the shrimp of kors. Cooking what i want to eat is my outlet, if im too stressed and been over used (hahahahah) what i do is run to palengke or to the grocery store to look for ingredients..... its my one way of relaxing those nerves that has been used and maltreated for hours hahahahah!







i wont narrate how did i prepared it bsta its for u to find out hahaha (as if nman wlang step by step kembot)
... Take a look at the photos is did shoot myself; here some of it!








No comments:

Post a Comment