1.30.2010

outside KITCHEN

how's the shades mare hihihih :D
I've been bugging and harassing Noreen about her gown for my wedding hahahahha... (you will never forget that mare) She at all times is so busy doing her business (raketera), so whenever she finds time she'll make it up to you, (me pambawi ang kumarereng). Like what she did hehehhehe.


2 hot chicks


Talking about "bawi", Norz treated me a late lunch ala meryenda in Makati. Meet her at National Bookstore (one of my fave hang-out place... very batang national hahahahha). After her book and my DIY materials hunting we headed to KITCHEN.....checked there menu and agreed to have sandwich instead of a heavy Biggie meal, (diet mode for both of us since in 2 weeks time eh its my wedding na). I choose Kitchen's A long Story (Grilled schublig with stewed tomato,) while norz ordered Right on the Bottom (Tuna-mayo filling with sauteed mushrooms, cheese and alfalfa sprouts that hits the right spot) and Swirl Around (Mixed seafood pumpkin soup).


Swirl Around - delicious!



Find Kitchen's Menu Unique, defining their entree extra ordinary. There utensils are HUGE hahahhaha, but handy. Crew's are accommodating and the ambiance were very relaxing.... background music is soothing to the ear, you would want to sit and dine for long hour's......Food itself, not bad for the price.


 a long story 


No comments:

Post a Comment