10.27.2009

Agedashi Tofu


taste oh so good :D




Why is that everytime my period comes i always crave for different kinds of food? why is that everytime my period comes im too excited to prepare my own food? Oh well, whatever reasons it may be , all i know is that mommy, rj & UNO and even my friends appreciate what i cook...



Here's another cravings i have recently... actually just last night .... (and only to find out i already have my monthly visit) hahahah.. seee :D


So there... here goes 1 out of 2 of my craving's; Presenting my version of "Agedashi TOFU"










You would need:






- Firm Tofu


- Cornstarch


- Mirin


- Kikkoman Soy Sauce


- Leaks


- Dashi


- Vegtable Oil


- Bonito Flakes (optional)






Start the Partee:


- Damp Tofu with dry cloth, to squeeze extra liquid,set aside.


- Mix Dashi,Kikkoman,Mirin and 1cup water , mix well then let it simmer


- Dredge Tofu with cornstarch until fully covered , then deep fry, set aside.


- Put cooked Tofu in a platter, topped with sliced leaks the drizzle the sauce on top... Lastly Bonito Flakes can be added to.





No comments:

Post a Comment