10.25.2009

Gourmet EGG Sandwich

 My Husband's favorite.... anything with EGG's is his favey, that's one of the so many reason why i have to explore in making dishes made out of EGG's... Oh by the way Egg's are good source of protein too as well as its white part is one of the medicinal food nowadays... (to cancer, lupus and etc.).




:mouthwatering:

Back to my Gourmet Egg Sandies ..... as i was saying my hubby loves to eat anything i cooked... (he had no choice but to) hahahahhaha! So upon trying and experimenting what to prepare, i discovered that eggs are good with celery's , chives and cheese.... such a winner i remember my hubby telling me he wants my gourmet sandies everyday and that he will never get tired of eating those ... wow!


-sumptuous-

I suggest try it and ull know why my hubby wants this sandies so much.Oh by the way let me tell u gourmet food shouldn't be expensive all the time..... u can make it your own and don't feel the guilt after spending a liitle penny for a mouthwatering gourmet food like this one.


You must need the ff:


5 boiled eggs
2 stalks celery
1 handful of chives
salt n' peppah (dpending on ure taste)
pinch of sugar
2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1 whole red onion
1 cup grated cheese
fresh romain or any lettuce available
loaf of bread
butter for bread



Start the PARTEE:

- mix all ing. except for the lettuce, bread and butter.... then set aside
- toast bread, while still hot spread butter on top
- assemble bread by layering fresh lettuce , then topped with egg mixture....






Wallah! uve got ure gourmet EGG Sandwich ready.... this serves 3persons .... :D





No comments:

Post a Comment