11.11.2009

Im crazy about starbucks pan roasted porkloin sandwich

Yeah, I've been eating this delish sandwich for 4 straight days already... i just love the creamy mayo with juicy bell peppers on it, the prokloin taste just right for the crunchy borders of the canadian bread toasted to perfection. 

It was last  monday when my husband reported for work, he thought he would be late for our lunch date so he decided to bring something for me (call it bribery dahlin:D). I was so full with my chicken bbq lunch courtesy of the ever friendly food chain Jollibe :D. This Porkloin sandwich was so inviting, i grab it and enjoy it while playing sorority life @ facebook...... It was so good i wanted it for dinner... but my husband said he likes to eat rice, but he promise that tomorrow he will buy me the same sandwich again.





the bread is so good and u can hear its crunchy sound each bite.





not bad for P130
you can actually share it with somebody, the same way i do





 
a cup of latte or a cold frappe
with this sandwich is heavenly:D

No comments:

Post a Comment