11.22.2009

walas-BISTEK TAGALOG

My husband was on a protocol confinement @ Makati Med, when we tasted Bistek Tagalog, After work he fetch me in the office, were both hungry so we had our late lunch at Makati Med's Floating Restaurant, we ordered rice, bistek tagalog and stir fry veggies... We were so bitin with the bistek tagalog so my husband told me that he wanted the same viand for dinner.

I went home and leave him  inside his rm @ at the 8th/f .... went straight to market and bought my ingredients for this beef recipe... and that's it :D





You will need:


1kl. Sirloin
3 BIG onions
1/2 cup Calamansi JUICE
3/4 cup SOY SAUCE
crushed pepper & salt to taste
oil for frying


Let's Partee:

- marinate sirloin with soysauce,pepper and calamansi juice
- fry onions until its medium cooked
- after 10mins fry sirloin until its tender
- on the same saucepan add marinated sauce then add beef when sauce thickens put the onion on TOP....


Have a BOUNTIFUL meal everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment