12.21.2009

Its Christmas Season, parties are everywhere. Last weekend my childhood friends with their husband celebrated a BBQ Theme Christmas Party at Pia’s House… I choose to prepare 3 menu for our potluck. I cooked this Cajun Steak, Mixed Greens with honey mustard dressing and my Corned Pasta.



Let me share my Cajun Steak cooked in 2 ways…









You will need:


• 1KL Pork Loin

• 3 Tablespoon Cajun Powder

• ¼ cup Chopped Garlic

• 1 teaspoon crushed Peppercorns

• 1 cup A-1 Steak Sauce

• 1 cup butter






Let’s Party:

• Mix all the ingredients except Butter
• On a heated pan, melt butter and sear the meat.

• When the meat turned its color into brown, Grill it turning both sides.

• Brushed with remaining marinade until its cooked. ( I prefer medium rare)






No comments:

Post a Comment