12.13.2009

my Cheesy Smoked Canadian Porkloin Submarine Sandwich

Oliver's Super Sandwich inspires me to make my own version of submarine sandwich aside from which is my husband's love for sandwiches, name it any sandwich can make my husband super happy :D




My version of submarine Sandwich is consist of mustard, cheese spread , veggies  and smoked porkloin (I bought from a deli shops in makati.  Let me share you how to make your deli sandwich at the comfort of your home....






what you'll need is :

1 pack of smoked canadian porkloin
1 French Bread
2 Tablespoon of dijon mustard
2 tablespoon Chizwiz or any cheese spread
Bunch of Romaine Lettuce
Sliced Cheddar or any Cheese available
2 Sliced Tomatoes
1 whole sliced Cucumber
1 tablespoon melted butter
salt n' pepper





Let's Partee:


- Put melted Butter in a frying pan , heat French Bread, set aside
- Spread Mustard and Cheese spread
-  Assemble filling depending on your preference
- Season with salt n'pepper







Presto! Instant Deli Cheesy Smoked Canadian Porkloin Submarine Sandwich....







***** Serve with chips and hollah....ENJOY:D

No comments:

Post a Comment