3.07.2010

Inside my Grocery Bag

Oh I love SUPERMARKET's....Doing my grocery is more fun since i have my husband with me doing the things i so love.I would love to spend long hours inside the grocery store, checking and comparing whats new, hot and budget friendly. Lately this are the common "A MUST" on my grocery lists. (an addittion to gastos hahahahha)!






korean noodles (shrimp-kimchi flavah)
prices ranges from PHP 28.00 - PHP 90.00


Pasta's & Paste
  • Ideal Pasta- very ideal ang price, flat noodles (fettuccine) 500grms. Less than PHP40.00 (great deal)
  • Curry Paste - Less than PHP30.00 o PHP 20.00 atah (can't remember :D)



Breads Breads and Bread (the one that i use for my HUGE BURGER)
Frozen Oat Large Burger Bun 


my favorite focaccia 
- since pasta is my Papa Un's comfort food nowadays
bread to compliment the pasta is a must-




 
my favorite, mommy's favorite & rj's favorite 
hahahahahhaha
 
* best with HOT RICE and a dash of fresh calamansi*







 

choco baby and BLACK tsokolate for MHIE
* i always love MEIJI chocolates*
(isama mo pa ang macademia & almond fanalofi)




More to come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment