3.04.2010

A Swiss Visit

Fondue... one of my favorite, name it chocolate, CHEESE or just a simple broth its Delicious. My husband and I visited Old Swiss Inn in Makati last month to try their famous fondue... We were there at 2 in the afternoon... (avoiding too much crowd). My husband and I were too excited to try their Fondue L' Agneau (australian lamb dipped in oil with variety of sauces on the side) but unfortunately it was not available. So we opt for the Waatlander Fondue (melted Gruyere and Emmenthal cheese serve with cubed bread)instead. Uno also tried their Beef Sandwich (ano nga ba yun hahahahah-kalimot).

 
Menu 



 
nice nice nice
very SWISS


 
complimentary rolls and butter are served 

 
fondue

 
Hubby is checking what's new? will be having some Sweet Endings After?or will be satisfied 
with what we ate.



 
the bubbly HOT Waatlander Foundue 



 
Open faced Beef Sandwich for my Papa Un's

 
My Handsome Husband while enjoying his Beef Sandwich :D

The Verdict say's my Cheese Fondue is far better than this Waatlander Fondue according to my No. fan (hihihihih) - of course my husband. But He say's its  still delicious it's just that the taste of the cheese was too strong it leaves bitter after taste.  But overall the ambiance, the crew and the food....we rate this as  8/10 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment