3.14.2010

My Instant Ravioli



I was about to cook Basil and Cheese Pillows when i changed my mind and make it Ravioli instead.......I just found out that Dimsum Wrapper can be use for Italian recipes too..









You will Need:

  • 1/4 to 1/8 kl. of Fresh Basil
  • 1 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
  • 1 teaspoon chopped Garlic
  • Half a Pound of Melted Butter
  • Fresh Dimsum Wrapper

Let's Parteee:

  • Mix and Basil, Cream Cheese and Garlic. Mix well
  • Fill in Dimsum Wrapper with Basil and Set Aside
  • Boil Water, add in Ravioli and cook until it turns into translucent in color.
  • Put melted Butter in a Saucepan, when it started to create lumps, toss the Ravioli until its fully cooked.

mixture


gud job!!!



saving my  last BITE for LAST :D





SERVE HOT !!! BON BON APPETITE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment