3.01.2010

Is it really TENDER?

Got to taste TENDER BOB's Finest premium cut of BEEF with Wheng and  Gabrielle. This mother and Daughter tandem loves steak same with UNO and MARC they much prefer to eat meats rather anything else. My bestfriend for (counting) and I had a date, its been ages  since we last go out on a decent date.... (most of our dates was in divisoria, tiangge and supermarkets along the metro) and so we decided

Tender Bob is located at Greenbelts Sidewalk, Just beside Conti's and Gourdo's. 




Simple and Comfy 
(Wall Mount Flat TV are Kabilaan)




 
BOREDOME no more for the Kiddos



Gabe took pictures of her Mommy and Ninang :D



HUNGGRY - STARVING - STEAK FOR 2


 
Personalized Sauce from Tender BOB ready



Spinach and Artichoke Dip  - 10 Thumbs UP!



Classic Ceasar Salad



RIBEYE for MHIE



 
T-BONE for Wheng



Stolen shot for Wheng.... 



 
So Full no room for sweet endings....


Food is delicious, I'm pretty much sure my Husband and Wheng's Hubby will surely love Tender BOB's Steak, ambiance is ok ,music are more of r & b's (@ sinabayan daw nmin ng tumugtog ang IGNITIONres... momma rollin).For our Starter we have Ceasar Salad and Spinach and Artichoke DIP (bonggah nitong DIP na to... much recommended). If your a salad diva you will definitely love TB's salad.... Veggies are fresh and Crisp. If you are a cheese lover like I DO, you'll go for the Spinach and Artichoke Dip  for a start....

For the main attraction Wheng ordered T-Bone steak (well done), mine was RIBEYE med. rare..... she used to have it medium rare too but since Gabe will be sharing her steak, she opt to have it well done....

I don't eat Beef  that much since i was advise by my doctor to abstain from it, but December of 2009,the sentenced was lift and my Physician now allow me to enjoy but not too much of this mouthwatering Beefy... Do not abuse (wag daw abusuhin) since my health condition is in good shape... (yipee)....  Back to TB's experience... The steak is really moist and tender... Wheng and I even have the taste of each steak and we both love it... Now we understand why it was called TENDER BOB.....

No comments:

Post a Comment