3.20.2010

My so NOYPI ala ILOCANA Sunday Lunch with Mommy and RJ

Another FREE day for me... Yep it's SUNDAY and i can do whatever i want bwhahahahahahahha! Kidding aside. 

One Sunday Morning, I woke up and feel like cooking and eating native ILOCANA dish which my late  Grand LOLA sa TUHOD used to cooked when she was still kickin inside the Kitchen.... 

Both of Aquino and Castro's are from the Northern REGION... Mommy's Parent's are from La Union while Daddy's Clan are from Pangasinan...kaya nman very ILOCANANG Tunay ang bet na bet na Foodams....


Here's what we Feast in last sunday..... (EXTRA RICE PLEASE)..................... 


"MANGGAN TAYEZ"


My all time Favorite  "WANSUY SALAD"



Homemade Daing na Bangus .... Lapafush!



Boiled Camote Leaves with Tomatoes and Anchovies (antaray! umaanchovy pa oh)







(bagoong isda fresh from Pangasinan and sili labuyo from the bicol region):hahahahah
*Farmville & Farmtown*
ahhahahhahahahah




Spending Time with your loveones, sharing good food is what this Sunday Lunch is all about. I will never get tired of eating the same food all over again with my MOM and Josh este RJ.... (nag ala kristeta pa daw .......award)hahahahhaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment